Our property is a villa situated in the hills of Passignano sul Trasimeno offering a beautiful panorama of Lake Trasimeno and
the surrounding towns. It is located approximately 2.5 km from the centre of town and the beach, and is also in a strategic
position for people who enjoy spending time in nature and hiking, along beautiful trails through the hills.
Passignano sul Trasimeno is also a strategic point for people who wish to visit the well-known towns of Umbria and Tuscany:
in a short amount of time it is possible to get to Perugia, Assisi, Foligno, Spoleto, Gubbio, Todi, Arezzo, Florence and Siena,
The villa, which accommodates up to 8 people, is built on two floors, with the living area on the ground floor, and the
bedrooms on the upper floor.
The ground floor
The second floor
- A living room of approximately 40 sqm with sofas/armchairs and satellite TV
- Another living room of approximately 40 sqm with a wood-burning fireplace, a wooden table that seats 10, sofas/armchairs and digital
- A dining room with fully-equipped kitchen.
- A bathroom/laundry room.
- A double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, with shower and bidet.
- A double bedroom.
- Two twin bedrooms.
- A bathroom with bathtub and bidet.
- A sun lounge.
The villa is entirely fenced-in and is surrounded by a large, paved patio. The garden area has a brick barbecue and wood-burning oven.
The villa has a 10 x 5 metre swimming pool overlooking the lake, where you can relax and cool off on hot summer days.
On the other side of the fence there is a large olive groove, with three tame donkeys which are a big hit with children.